Make the most of your MMAC membership
As a member of the MMAC, you have many opportunities to build your professional network so you can achieve greater success. Here's how to get started:
Attend the next MMAC Member Orientation
Take a customized journey through the MMAC and learn how to best utilize your membership. Each orientation shows you tools are available to help your business grow and provides opportunities for you to become involved.
>> View upcoming orientations dates and previews of specialized MMAC services and programs including:
- Small Business Executive Roundtable Preview
- FUEL Milwaukee Orientation
- Start networking by registering for an upcoming event at mmac.org/calendar
- Begin the application process for an Executive Roundtable Program
- Join our social networks, including Linked In, Facebook and Twitter
- Watch for our email newsletters, MMAC Events (upcoming MMAC networking events) and MMAC Insider (updates on Milwaukee regional and member business news as well as the MMAC's positions on issues), for upcoming events and news.
- Through the MMAC’s Office Depot Discount Program, members and their employees can receive up to 65% off Office Depot’s manufacturers’ list pricing. Sign up for this free program today!
- WPS Patient Choice is our consumer-driven health care plan for members with 2-50 employees. This group health insurance program rewards provider quality and efficiency. Contact MMAC’s Insurance Manager, RAY OSHEIM, at (414) 287.4135 to learn more.
Market your business:
- Sponsor an event with the MMAC. Opportunities range from $250 to $25,000 throughout the year. View the full list of sponsorships available at mmac.org/sponsorships or contact KAREN POWELL at (414) 287.4166.
- Advertise in the MMAC’s publications to reach a unique group of business leaders. Ads are available in quarterly publication, Milwaukee Commerce, on this website and in our email newsletters. >> Learn more
- Purchase the MMAC’s mailing labels to market your business directly to other members. Contact KATHY MEHLING at (414) 287.4139 for details.
Buy from each other:
Influence public policy:
- MMACtion.org has the latest updates on current legislation affecting your business. Log in and create your account today to make your voice heard at the county, state and federal levels.
- Look for the MMAC Advocate e-newsletter that provides updates on regional public policy efforts.
Watch your mail for our printed quarterly magazine, Milwaukee Commerce
This publicagtion provides an in-depth look at issues impacting the metro Milwaukee business community, a listing of new MMAC members and event photos. If you're not receiving it, contact KATHY MEHLING.
Proudly display the MMAC logo on your website and other marketing materials.
MMAC Logo Use
The MMAC licenses its logo for display only to MMAC members in good standing. Images may not be modified in any way. If the logo is used on your company's website, it should be linked to the MMAC's website at www.mmac.org. Any other use of the image requires prior written permission by the MMAC Communication Department, (414) 287.4100. Downloading and displaying an MMAC membership logo constitutes your acceptance of these terms.
- Logo should only be used in the current size and proportions shown. Do not use a different typeface or alter letter spacing. For a larger graphic, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When working with electronic graphic files, be especially careful not to distort or stretch the image.
- When possible, please use the appropriate PMS Colors—PMS 288 Blue and PMS 424 Gray.
- If using grayscale, please use the appropriate grayscale graphic that can be provided.