Learn how MMAC membership supports your business goals.
It's your membership, so you should define what makes it successful. Check out the top reason's business leaders join the chamber.
Grow your business
RAISE YOUR PROFILE & GAIN CREDIBILITY
- Network with prospective customers and expand business relationships. View our upcoming events >>
- Join an MMAC Networking Forum group that is dedicated to generating leads.
- Gain exposure in the business community through MMAC sponsorship opportunities.
- Reach executive leaders at fellow member companies through MMAC advertising opportunities.
- Boost awareness through online and print directory listings.
- Access MMAC Members Only portal:
- Submit news about your business
- Add events to our community calendar
- Change/update your email preferences
- Download your MMAC member logo to use on promotional materials
Grow as a leader
ACCESS TO EXPERTS & BEST PRACTICES
- Position yourself as a leader and make a difference in the community by joining the Leadership Council.
- The President's Huddle is hosted by MMAC President Tim Sheehy, members especially enjoy getting the "inside scoop" on local business and regional issues.
- Join a curated Executive Roundtable group to build relationships, share knowledge and solve common challenges
- Learn how you can support diverse talent in your workplace through MMAC's Region of Choice program
- Stay on top of emerging trends through private audiences with industry experts, view our upcoming events >>
- Stay up-to-date on trending global business issues through MMAC World Trade Association events & webinars
- Attend our signature in-person events focused on helping you make the right connections, including the All Member Meeting, Business After Hours series, and Legislative Receptions.
Grow your workforce
ATTRACT, TRAIN & RETAIN TALENTED EMPLOYEES
- Attend our monthly event Talent Orientation to get started on your workforce strategies.
- Learn corporate strategies through expert-led programming, view our upcoming events >>
- Participate in the Region of Choice initiative by signing our pledge to increase workforce diversity
- Join our chief human resource officer (CHRO) Roundtable for large corporate HQ companies. By invite only.
- Get professional development for your staff through the Emerging Leaders Series or FUEL Milwaukee events
- Find talent solutions providers though our online Talent Solutions Directory >>
- COMING SOON: Access workforce intelligence – customized, real-tie labor market data and workforce
Invest in the business community's future
By joining the Chamber, you are supporting our mission to invest capital, grow business and create jobs. MMAC membership provides access to numerous programs and perks, and at its core, you are investing in our strategies around the areas of Talent, Growth, Livability and Equity.