MMAC Member Orientation
Welcome to MMAC! As Wisconsin's largest chamber of commerce with more than 2,000 member businesses representing 300,000 employees, we are the strongest voice for the Milwaukee Region's business community.
Access the quicklinks corresponding to our latest member orientation presentation you can replay to the right.
From our President
Our member orientations are to help you understand the work of the Chamber and the benefits that are associated with your membership. MMAC President Tim Sheehy kicks of the meeting highlighting:
What do we do?
Watch a recent virtual Member Orientation
Have questions or need additional information?
Reach out to Denise Salamone, MMAC Membership Concierge at 414/287-4165.
Best business networks: Grow revenue, share best practices & build relationships
Start saving money
How does MMAC support small business leaders?
- Position yourself as a leader and make a difference in the community by joining the Leadership Council.
To join, contact Barb Smith, Director of Member Engagement at 414/287-4173
- Learn more about our Executive Roundtable Program -or- begin the application process today >>
- Learn more about our lead generation group, The Networking Forum -or- begin the application process today >>
Register for our
Full calendar >
Additional marketing opportunities include:
- MMAC Chamber Connections eNewsletter: Provides members with the meaningful and timely information. MMAC empowers you to self-select the content you wish to see from us, on a schedule of your choosing and in a format and language that best suits you.
SUBSCRIBE -or- manage your email preferences >>
Be sure to whitelist: info@metroMKE.org and email@example.com with your IT provider
- MMAC Social media: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
- View the latest edition of our quarterly magazine, Milwaukee Commerce, features in-depth coverage of the top issues facing the metro Milwaukee business community. The publication features insights from top business leaders, local economic indicators and trends and member news.